Growth Marketing Manager
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Kixie is a venture-backed start-up in Santa Monica funded by a
top LA Venture Capital Firm (Mucker Capital). We boost sales team
performance with ultra-reliable, easily-automated calling &
texting. Kixie offers a new choice: a better way to sell and coach
teams by replacing phone and text systems inside organizations;
providing an engagement platform that connects agents to prospects
naturally and automatically; reveals valuable insights about
conversations and provides truly reliable service.
About The Role
As our new Growth Marketing Manager, you will lead our acquisition,
engagement, and retention efforts. You will be responsible for
implementing the growth marketing and demand generation function.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to support
business OKRs, own, performance marketing, lead generation, and
lifecycle marketing initiatives across owned and earned channels,
partner platforms, organic search, and paid media.
- Customer acquisition includes paid social, paid search, organic
search, display, email, text, partnerships, and more
- Drive data-based analysis and insights to improve campaign
effectiveness and value to the business (e.g., advanced analytics
to measure cross-channel impact and attribution, etc.).
- Focus on data, experimentation, testing, and analytics to
uncover key business insights and opportunities for scalable user
- Generalize growth learnings and best practices into a framework
for future growth marketing initiatives.
- Build multi-channel marketing strategies to drive incremental
results that directly impact the business top line
- Implement digital marketing campaigns on paid and earned
social, direct response, email, and other channels
- Analyze and extract meaningful marketing insights from various
channels and analytics platforms
- 4+ years of relevant campaign management experience in a
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of marketing
attribution, with the ability to report on campaign success and
identify what's not working.
- Able to work efficiently under tight deadlines and manage
multiple priorities simultaneously
- Advanced analytics software experience
- A growth hacker mentality
- Advanced knowledge of ad networks, ad management platforms,
- Confidently able to maneuver between working cooperatively in a
team-oriented and cross-functional environment, as well as
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, CRMs, and
- B2B experience is a plus
- SaaS experience is a plus
- Advanced financial modeling / SQL experience a plus
- HTML / CSS experience a plus
- HubSpot experiences is a plus.
- Brand new office in Santa Monica "Silicon Beach". Four blocks
from the beach and one block from 3rd St. Promenade (hundreds of
places to shop and dozens of places to eat)
- Rapid opportunities for advancement at a pre-IPO software
company who's valuation is climbing exponentially every year.
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days
- Team lunches/happy hour
Keywords: Kixie, Santa Monica , Growth Marketing Manager, Executive , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!