Company: Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 12, 2022
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page:
- Review arrivals and VIP reports to ensure all special
requirements are met or exceeded.
- Review reservations of VIP and SPG Ambassador Guests and ensure
all preferences are appropriately uploaded to Starguest
- Review all arriving VIP and SPG Ambassador Guests at the
morning meetings and provide details of special requests and
- Collect information about VIP and SPG Ambassador and act as
main contact throughout stay offering tailored experiences and
establish relationships with aim to build loyalty.
- Work with housekeeping and room service to ensure all requests
are in place in rooms for requests/Amenities.
- Work with the Director of Front Office to manage calendar
accordingly to ensure availability to greet VIP guests and build a
direct relationship between guest and hotel. -
- Handle any VIP requests as requested by the Executive
- Develop and maintain strong guest relationships with all loyal
guests establishing clear lines of communication pre, during and
post guests stays.
- Meet, greet and escort guests as requested.
- Assist Front Desk check-in/check-out guests as needed.
- Experience Specialist will be expected to assist in the
successful resolution of guest complaints in a professional and
efficient manner, ensuring proper follow up, guest recovery and
communication with involved departments.Skills/Knowledge Required:
- Hotel experience required.
- Proficiency on Lightspeed and Starguest preferred.
- Ability to interact with guest in a courteous and professional
- Excellent computational and analytical abilities.
- Highly motivated individual who can work independently.
- Ability to handle confidential information discretely and in
the proper manner.
- Self-starter, and possess excellent presentation skills and
problem solving skillsQualification Standards:Education: 4-year
bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and
Restaurant Management or related major preferred.Experience: Ideal
candidate will have 1-2 years previous Guest Relations experience
or Concierge experience in a comparable hotel environment.
Proficiency utilizing Front Desk PMS technology preferred.
Proficiency in Power Point, Excel, and word preferred.Grooming: All
colleagues must maintain a neat, and well groomed appearance
(specific standards will be provided).This posting in no way states
or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the
colleague occupying this position. Colleagues will be required to
perform any other job-related duties assigned by their
supervisor.Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that
combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and
personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests.
As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw
upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team
for optimal success. EOE
Keywords: Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, Santa Monica , Experience Manager, Executive , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!