Partnerships Manager, Cardiology
Company: Alto Pharmacy
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionAlto is America's leading digital pharmacy,
transforming a $500 billion industry. Founded in 2015, Alto's
better pharmacy model is centered on the critical role of
pharmacists as the final link in a person's health journey. Alto
combines expert pharmacist care with purpose-built technology to
deliver a more convenient and affordable experience for those who
need medication. To date, Alto has fulfilled more than three
million prescriptions, expanded to twelve markets, and built a
mobile app experience that makes it easier than ever to manage
medications and chat with a pharmacist. As Alto continues its rapid
growth, it remains customer obsessed, with an industry-leading NPS
score of 86.About the Partnerships team:Our Partnerships Managers
are responsible for the achievement of commercial objectives in the
assigned territory in alignment with Alto's sales goals and
business objectives. Your focus will be calling on Cardiology
clinics (including physicians, physician assistants, and nurse
practitioners), nurses, case managers/social workers, medical
assistants, and benefits investigators to grow your territory's top
line market share, revenue, gross profit, and margins. As a member
of the Partnerships team, you will work closely with
cross-functional internal partners, including provider success,
marketing, operations teams. Your collaboration with the Alto
marketing team will include providing feedback on current talk
tracks and marketing materials appropriate for the patient
demographic you represent while also delivering field-level
insights into what resonates with our customers. Your work with
operations and product will include a steady flow of feedback to
inform our customer experience and our patient/provider product
offerings. Accelerate your Career As You:
- Partner with doctors, nurses, medical assistants, and practice
administrators as an industry expert to introduce them to a better
- Identify, target and develop long lasting relationships with
physicians and staff to develop new and existing accounts.
- Develop and aggressively implement a territory business plan to
meet customer needs, exceed sales goals, and increase Alto share of
market. Identifies new areas of growth and share expansion within
the Cardiology provider community.
- Build strong relationships with your cross functional partners
internally at Alto (marketing and provider success) to manage
operational complexities, drive share growth and increase loyalty
in key accounts.
- Become expert in Alto Pharmacy provider portal (AltoMD) and
effectively communicate clinic value and successfully on-board
clinics by executing staff training, implementation and follow-up
in partnership with Provider Success team members.
- Leverage relationships with your local community thought
leaders and manufacturer counterparts to establish a network of
advocates throughout your geography.
- Demonstrate leadership among peers by consistent application
and modeling of the appropriate compliance, behavior and conduct.
Displays Alto's values as a brand ambassador both in and outside
the office.A Bit About You:Minimum Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of provider facing healthcare [outside] sales
- Experience selling in the Cardiology therapeutic area within
the past 2 years.
- Established, strong relationships with key decision makers
within Cardiology providers and communities in designated
geography, deftly handling objections to drive to a close.
- Experience using creative approaches to navigate ambiguity to
drive new partnerships from introduction to close in a timely and
self sufficient manner.
- Demonstrable experience using strategic planning to target and
grow key accounts in a consultative sales environment.
- Experience using a CRM to manage your prospecting
- Superior selling skills honed in highly competitive
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota
- Experience driving partnerships in a remote-first
- Experience using Salesforce CRM Additional Physical Job
- Reading English, comprehending, and following simple oral and
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform
an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures;
transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word;
those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions
must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with
or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed
information through oral communication, and making fine
discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer or
phone that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Environmental Conditions: occasional exposure to low
temperatures or high temperatures, outdoor elements such as
precipitation and wind, and noisy environments.
- Physical Activities:
- Occasionally ascending or descending stairs, ramps and the
- Moving about to accomplish tasks and/or moving from one
worksite to another.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 20 pounds in all
- Operating motor vehicles.
- Occasional sedentary work that primarily involves
sitting/standing/driving/flyingAlto Pharmacy is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic
information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally
protected basis. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants
with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify
Keywords: Alto Pharmacy, Santa Monica , Partnerships Manager, Cardiology, Executive , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!