Business Development Manager - People Leader role
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: November 16, 2021
About Oracle NetSuite Oracle NetSuite is the world's leading
provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite
helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully
integrated system covering ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce,
inventory and more! We are seeking Business Development Managers
with a successful background in a Business Development
Representative role selling software in the Santa Monica area.
More about the Opportunity:
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you are
responsible for managing a team of Business Development
Representatives that serve as the initial sales engagement to
potential net-new customers.
- Drive the development of sales skills, including
inbound/outbound prospecting, lead/qualification, and objection
- Teach, coach and mentor the next generation of successful sales
- Recruit, train, and coach the team in both sales process and
NetSuite product knowledge.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sale of a
complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, and
in-person customer meetings.
- You have 2-3 years of SaaS/Technology business development
sales experience and a desire to succeed.
- You are a regular on your company's top producer's list and
have the stats to back it up.
- You have mentored or lead other BDR's like yourself sharing
best practices and a track to success.
- You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus,
passion, and dedication.
- You enjoy learning technology and can translate that into value
- You're curious, insightful, and perceptive.
About the Team:
-- We are responsible for driving interest to our prospective
customers and to execute in tandem with our marketing and sales
- We value outstanding writing skills and a friendly, thoughtful,
and effective communication style.
- We strive for attention to detail, emotional intelligence, and
quick turnaround times.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Oracle, Santa Monica , Business Development Manager - People Leader role, Executive , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!