Sr. Cross-Functional Marketing Project Manager
Company: Roku, Inc.
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Sr. Cross-Functional Marketing Project Manager Marketing - Santa
Monica, California The Role: Roku is seeking a Sr. Cross-Functional
Marketing Project Manager to join our Programming & Engagement
Growth Marketing Team. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the
delivery of innovative marketing bringing together creative, data
and technology across the entire customer journey. In this role you
will be responsible for streamlining and managing marketing &
strategy planning for projects at the intersection of growth
marketing and technology. The role requires cross-functional
planning that spans many areas of marketing, from launching
content, products, offers, to technologies and tools that allow the
team to be more effective and efficient. The right candidate
possesses outstanding project management skills, and strong
technical understanding, with experience in the streaming,
technology and marketing space. Your responsibilities
- Partner with multiple cross-functional teams to create and
operationalize marketing project plans and go-to-market play books
to ensure on-time delivery by setting milestones, communicating
project status, and identifying/addressing potential
- Understand needs, requirements, capabilities, constraints,
dependencies, risks/issues, and develop a plan for delivering with
a realistic timeline and resourcing plan.--
- Create and maintain a marketing roadmap, calendar and tracking
to annual goals & budgets.
- Understand, outline and drive marketing technology projects
from requirements gathering to identifying the bottlenecks and
breaking thru to solutions with go-forward paths.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Product, Ads Team,
etc.) to assess, convey and influence product/features so marketing
requirements are included in feature guides, tested and
- Be the key point of contact for major marketing projects,
providing updates to promote and enable smooth cross-functional
workflow and communication between departments. Your experience
- 8+ years of experience in working on large-scale integrated,
omnichannel programs with multiple work streams and teams (e.g.
Business, Legal, UX, Product, Creative, Media, and Analytics).
- Strong project management skills with product, technical and
marketing workflow experience.
- A clear and concise communicator with excellent writing and
- Excellent at critical thinking and problem solving. You are a
natural at building productive cross-functional relationships.
- Self-motivated and confident to take the initiative and carry
out duties with minimal supervision.
- Excellent in DAM, CMS, and project management tools (i.e.
Asana, Jira, Confluence, and Airtable)
Keywords: Roku, Inc., Santa Monica , Sr. Cross-Functional Marketing Project Manager, Executive , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!