Company: Provivi, Inc.
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Provivi-- is a California-based, globally operating AgTech company
using pheromones to protect crops from major damaging insects. Our
patented production method enables a step-change in the cost of
manufacturing pheromones, allowing us to pioneer the use of this
proven tool in high-acreage crops such as corn, rice, and soy.
Founded in 2013 by Nobel laureate Frances Arnold and Caltech
scholars Pedro Coelho and Peter Meinhold, we hire the very best and
brightest people to develop and commercialize our products.
The Communications Manager will develop, maintain, and execute
Provivi's communication strategy with customers, employees, and
other key stakeholders.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Develop, maintain, and execute corporate communications
strategy in conjunction with Director - Global Marketing.
- Ensure successful communication to key internal and external
stakeholders of organizational initiatives, projects, and other
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of communication
platforms, both internally and externally, hereunder website,
social media, press releases and media outreach.
- Act as a focal point for arranging participation of management
and key personnel in various conferences - hereunder, as needed,
help develop communication material and setup of booths etc.
- Ensure consistency between the internal and external
- Ensure communications messages are consistent across all
mediums and platforms.
- As a member of the global marketing team, guide and assist
regional and local communication efforts across platforms and
media, ensuring consistency and adherence to corporate standards,
and seeking synergies where possible.
- Provide guidance on media contact and offer preparation and
training of personnel as needed.
- Keep clients abreast of progress and answer their
- Handle the communication response to crises that affect
organizational perception and reputation
Qualifications & Skills include:
- BA in journalism, communications, public relations, or
marketing - preferred but not required.
- Mastery of the English language is required.
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese, or both, a plus.
- Excellent skills in writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Journalistic ability to source stories, internally and
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
Provivi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and
inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veterans status, or any other legally-protected
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned
to this classification. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time, as needed.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Provivi, Inc., Santa Monica , Communications Manager, Executive , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!