Lead QA Engineer
Company: PatientPop Inc.
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: April 1, 2021
QA Engineer - Lead
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only
all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve
every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the
healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers
to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain
them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 500+
driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move
into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and
dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring
that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means
finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy
to align with our company's long-term goals.
How you will contribute:
- Raising the quality bar in scrum teams by early testing via
manual or automation process
- Play a key role in the visibility of testing during each sprint
and provide transparency on results.
- Work with the team to raise the bar of quality of each user
story(ies) to improve the satisfaction of our internal and external
- Building out automation framework that will help streamline our
- Building SaaS cross functional system integration and
Performance testing suite
Skills you'll bring:
- 8+ years of hands-on SDET experience with hands-on
participation in automated and manual testing of SaaS applications
in an agile environment (Health Care is Plus)
- Experience managing and/or contributing to comprehensive cross
functional system and regression test suites from design,
implementation, and maintenance of test automation and
- Comprehensive knowledge of QA methodologies including
functional, performance, BDD, regression, black-box, white-box
testing, systems & e2e integration testing, cross functional system
testing, and other testing strategies.
- Automation expertise using tools and frameworks such as
Cucumber, PyUnit, jUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cypress or similar
- Experience with browser test automation using tools like
- Working knowledge of API automation and experience in setting
up API tests for REST APIs and Web Services/MicroServices
- Experience in automating web applications, desktop and mobile
- Experience working with external cloud testing solutions such
as AWS device farm or BrowserStack
- Experience in working with build tools such as Jenkins and/or
Other build tools to integrating test automation into CI/CD
- Collaborate within the scrum team providing input for QA
testing estimation, sprint planning, story development and testing,
demos, and team retrospective.
- Work with Scrum team to write and define test plans for
features and systems
- Work with Engineering and DevOps to add testing to deployment
pipelines and develop cross functional system test strategies
- Write Regression, Smoke, Cross Functional System and end-to-end
tests in Testrail.
- Ensuring automation coverage and test execution are completed
during each sprint and prior to release.
- Provide concise and accurate documentation of bugs within the
sprint in Jira
- Create & manage bug reports in Jira and communicate with the
- Develop automation script that can be integrated into the
continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process
- Maintain monitoring for new features/systems in Datadog/New
- Opportunity to create impact
- Ownership and autonomy
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Remote friendly or relocation assistance provided
- 100% fully-paid health, dental and vision options
- Stock options
- 401 (k)
- Our HQ is 2 Blocks from the beach, next to the promenade and
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including
those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City
of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: PatientPop Inc., Santa Monica , Lead QA Engineer, Engineering , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!