Project Coordinator - Television Marketing
Company: Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and
technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help
studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute
their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and
with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language
services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing,
text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical
services master and prepare this content in all distribution
products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media
(Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play,
YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also
authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our
research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies
such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial
intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our
proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative
solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help
us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you're
passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service
Project Coordinator On-site at Studio Location
Compensation: $25/hour (non-exempt)
- Provide DAM support for cataloging and storage of digital
- Provisioning and permissioning of accounts in DAM
- Support both DAM and A/V Content finishing groups.
- Primarily support servicing items (print and a/v) to various
departments such as promotions, publicity, int'l, etc.
- Knowledge of file types
- Liaise with vendors to track down elements and package them for
delivery for use or further manipulation and versioning
- Work closely with A/V and Print teams to prepare international
generic material at the same time as domestic...gather AE collects,
scripts, cue sheets, etc. to service to the international
- General reporting and administrative duties as needed
- BA degree or 3 years related experience.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory,
internet, and order processing.
- Two years' experience working with clients in the entertainment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to interpret delivery
schedules and timelines
- Flexibility to work extended hours to meet project
Keywords: Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC, Santa Monica , Project Coordinator - Television Marketing, Advertising , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!