Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Where You'll Be WorkingWe're RPA: an independent advertising
agency that puts People First. It's a unique philosophy for a
different kind of agency: where we aspire to create work that truly
matters to people, for brands that respect and value people, with a
team we empower and treat like people. And we do it all in the
heart of sunny Santa Monica, California.
Why You'll Never Want to LeaveOur People First philosophy means
creating a culture where people like you can thrive, do meaningful
work, and - we hope - stick around for a while. In an industry
known for high turnover, people at RPA seem to recognize the value
of an environment that truly wants to support our Associates' lives
and career growth.
- Onsite Health Wellness Days
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Close proximity to the beach
Who You'll Be Collaborating WithEvery day, you'll be teaming up
with a diverse, enthusiastic, multi-disciplinary team of Media
rockstars with a smart sense of humor.
What You'll Be Helping AchieveRPA is seeking a resourceful Media
Planner to join the Media department. The Media Planner will help
develop, implement and manage national and local media campaigns:
broadcast, print, OOH, and digital. There will be a high level of
collaboration with other agency departments and potential client
interaction. Excellent organizational, math and communication
skills are critical. MS Excel and PowerPoint proficiency is
mandatory. Experience on eTelmar preferred (but IMS acceptable) and
MRI (but Simmons acceptable). Previous experience planning digital
display campaigns and knowledge of digital planning resources such
as DFA, comScore, and Prisma/Media Ocean or MediaVisor/iDesk is a
plus. Candidates will have 1+ years of experience.
What You'll Be Working On
- Researching, writing, and documenting media
- Plan execution and management
- Client requests for information, POVs
- Training and reviewing other's work
- Internal meetings
- Meetings with sales representatives
- Compiling and reviewing syndicated research runs, completing
ongoing reports, etc.
How You'll Excel In Your Role
- Previous experience planning digital display campaigns and with
digital planning resources such as DFA, comScore, and
Prisma/MediaOcean or MediaVisor/iDesk is a plus.
- Both national and local market planning experience is also
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and a strong
- Strong attention to detail, good communication skills,
organized, analytical skills, ability to think strategically,
ability to work on numerous assignments concurrently, and able to
shift gears at a moment's notice.
- Candidate must be able to work well with others within the
audience strategy team and other agency groups.
- Overtime will vary but could be 5 to 15 hours per week and may
Keywords: RPA, Santa Monica , Media Planner, Advertising , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!