Media Production Specialist
Company: Milken Family Foundation
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Non-profit creative department is looking for a full-time Media
Production Specialist, beginning in July 2022. This role will
deliver high quality video content for various
- Visually design, light, record, and ingest various styles of
ENG production in short and long form.
- Conduct production studio operations from lighting, camera
control, live switching and live streaming for various styles of
- Design, record and conduct live virtual events and recordings,
using various equipment platforms.
- Maintain and organize in-house production equipment.
- Collaborate with entire creative team to ensure the capture of
- Travel for ENG shoots, live events, and on location
- Professional aptitude in communicating with C-Suite
- Mastery of camera operation and production with experience
using a variety of video camera platforms.
- Understand broadcast standards, virtual production standards,
and ENG production standards.
- Experience with audio recording standards, operating
multichannel sound mixers and audio equipment.
- Extensive studio operations, live switching, live streaming,
green screen lighting and virtual production skills.
- Flexibility with last minute shoot changes, extensions,
- Strong production problem solving skills.
- Software experience with video editing, color correction, asset
management. (Adobe Premiere, Avid, Davinci Resolve, Shotput
- Willingness for continual professional development and
- Willingness to assume various production roles and adapt based
on production needs.Salary:$65-70,000 depending on experience, with
generous benefits package.This is a full-time position, based in
Santa Monica, CA with potential for regular travel. Proof of
Covid-19 Vaccination Required. To apply:Submit Resume, Cover
Letter, and references to: Brian Roth: email@example.com and Anthony
Keywords: Milken Family Foundation, Santa Monica , Media Production Specialist, Advertising , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!