Associate Creative Director, Video
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Associate Creative Director, Video
Activision Blizzard, Inc., a member of the S&P 500, is the
world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment
company. We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users
around the world through franchises including Activisions Call of
Duty, Destiny and Skylanders, Blizzards World of Warcraft,
Overwatch, Hearthstone, Diablo, StarCraft, and Heroes of the Storm,
and Kings Candy Crush, Pet Rescue, Bubble Witch and Farm Heroes.
The company is one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard has
operations throughout the world, and its games are played in 196
countries. More information about Activision Blizzard and its
products and services can be found on the company's website,
As an ACD on the Marketing Creative CoD Video Team, you will
operate as a creative and operational leader for a team of leads
and artists managing full creative strategy of industry leading
video content. You will concept high-quality media content and
campaigns, lead the pitch, and guide your team through production
while providing positive and constructive feedback to seasoned
You are a creative partner with our Marketing and Studio teams,
working closely together to tailor all assets from a 10-foot or
10,000-foot view to help build creative that pushes the boundaries
of the Call of Duty brand, while delivering signature AAA content
for our players.
* Collaborate with the team to develop and deliver top-quality
creative for all aspects of marketing campaigns - Video, Design,
Motion Graphics, and any other evolving areas of the digital
* Ability to concept and pitch full media campaigns to senior
partners and leadership while maintaining continuity across
multiple types of executions.
* Oversee full production of assets, while providing creative
direction and insight at all levels of creative.
* Lead by example and with positive influence a team of leads and
artists that are both full-time and contract.
* Ensure industry leading quality through effective creative
direction and feedback.
* Exercise strategic thinking and poise under aggressive timelines,
showing confidence in the ability to adapt creative when the scope
of a project needs to shift.
* Ability to interpret business and analytical insights and adapt
them to creative to meet Marketing goals and KPIs.
* Foster and maintain healthy cross-functional relationships with
Marketing, Studios, and any other internal teams that require
support for art asset generation either with us or externally.
* Creative leader with experience leading full video media
campaigns with ranging multiple assets types and points of
distribution, from digital to broadcast.
* Managed full trailer production including conepting, pitching,
resource management and client interaction.
* Expert in editing with Adobe Premiere CC, with intermediate
experience and knowledge in After Effects, Photoshop, and other
relevant editorial software and plugins.
* Experience leading long and short from trailer production
including conepting, pitching, resource management and client
* Passion for gaming with a deep knowledge of Call of Duty and the
* Strong creative ideation with a solutions-oriented mindset when
* Passion for the craft with a willingness to contribute at all
stages of production.
* Portfolio demonstrating original, high-quality video and media
* 5+ years of experience in the video game industry leading
equivalent forms of assets at either internal/external marketing
services or creative agencies.
* 3+ years of management experience overseeing multiple levels of
* College degree in the requisite field or equivalent experience
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple
teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain
and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and
Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the
best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and
best entertainment experiences in the world.
The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced
and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and
responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the
Company at any time to promote and support our business and
relationships with industry partners.
Keywords: Activision, Santa Monica , Associate Creative Director, Video, Advertising , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!