Marketing Assistant II
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA)
Job Code: 12460
Pay Grade: US-C12
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a
family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by
advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning
its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers,
manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on
visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical
We are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join the Sales
and Marketing Department. Reporting to the Director of Upstream
Marketing, you will be responsible for providing high level
administrative support including assembling and analyzing sales
forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans,
and objectives; planning and organizing promotional
This position will be based at our El Segundo, CA location and be
eligible to work remote 3 days per week.
Key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited
- Provide high level administrative support to the marketing team
by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account
analyses, and new product information.
- Internal calendar design and oversight; ownership of meeting
requests and the accompanying financial support requests.
- Create and collaborate with upper management on projects such
as marketing plans, National Sales Meeting, monthly reports, and
research projects involving SAP Material Master.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools,
including a customer database, tracking capability, global contact
directory, and intranet sites.
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by
demonstrating expertise in various areas including, content
development and optimization, advertising, and events
- Supports meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling,
and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing
schedules and assignments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities. Continually seeking new sources of prospective
customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing
- Obtain a thorough understanding of our products, internal
standards, and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at
increasing effective communications and brand awareness.
- Development and maintenance of all communications to and from
both internal and external customers.
- Participate in cross functional training to provide assistance
as required throughout the department.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years professional experience performing administrative
duties and tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; SAP proficiency
- Experience with research methods using data analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; exceptional
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage
competing priorities; ability to see the "big picture" while
managing several small projects
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Keen eye for detail and ability to produce high quality
- Familiarity of KSEA products
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
Vaccine requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19
KARL STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for
our employees and therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all
of our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical
condition or sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview
process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role
you are seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation
regarding the vaccine requirement see below on the process for
requesting accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our
overall response to COVID-19.
Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
*Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible
except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not
eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee's
job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during
the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable Accommodation
KARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space where
employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences. To
achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices and all
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any
other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to
providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process.
Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at
Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL
STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our
preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance
additional talent options are required. Your respect for this
process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited
Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL
STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral
Keywords: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America, Santa Monica , Marketing Assistant II, Advertising , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!