Marketing Coordinator (Virtual Position)
Company: NPE Operations LLC
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Salary plus benefitsPLEASE NOTE THIS IS A
VIRTUAL POSITION. Our team works remotely all over the world and
there is no relocation necessary. If hired you'll be working with a
global team. We're currently recruiting for a staff member that can
work USA west coast PST time zone hours. You can live and work from
anywhere you want (as many of our staff do!), but this schedule
most allows for success in the role with our global team. If that
sounds exciting to you then please continue reading :)At NPE we
serve the largest community of fitness professionals and business
owners in the industry. We believe that physical health is a vital
part of creating strong communities and the entrepreneurs and
fitness professionals who devote their lives to helping others
achieve outcomes in this area are special people. They deserve to
think BIGGER because they have the support of a company and a
community like NPE's. Since 2006, we've helped 45,000+ fitness
business owners in over 96 countries create the life they want and
we're just getting started. Join us as we scale and continue to
reshape the success rate of fitness professionals and studio/gym
owners around the world!
This is how we do itNot everyone is a fit for the NPE family. We
approach the work as a team in a way that allows us to collectively
be greater than the sum of our parts. It's not the right way, IT'S
OUR WAY! We take time to ensure all new hires are not only skilled
and ready to perform in their roles, but align with our values and
culture so we all enjoy working together and have fun along the
way!NOTE: Please take time to review and read more about our
values, mission, and story here.Product and content marketing is at
To continue our pursuit of changing the lives of fitness
professionals around the world, the Marketing Coordinator plays a
vital role in helping fitness professionals break out of their
default trend line. A default trend that is keeping them from
building the life they want... doing the thing they love most. The
ability to ensure NPE provides a world-class content and Members
Area experience to help them solve the big problems they are facing
and propel them forward to achieving their goals. This role will be
primarily focused on project management and managing technology and
tools including our CRM (Keap), CMS (WordPress + Elementor), email
software, and our Learning Management System (LMS) that houses the
products we sell.To continue our pursuit of simplifying growth for
fitness business owners around the world, the Marketing Coordinator
plays a vital role in supporting execution with projects to help
fit pros and studio/gym owners break out of their default
trendline. A default trend that is keeping them from building the
life they want and doing what they love most. This role will be
primarily responsible for a wide variety of creative and technology
tasks that drive execution of marketing and product teams projects.
We are a ‘product focused' marketing team and our teams share
resources in developing training and education resources, software
tools, and more to solve big problems for our industry. We have
proven systems, tools, and coaching programs to help the fitness
industry grow. We need you to execute the projects necessary to
help more fit pros and studio/gym owners grow their business."What
are we looking for?"
- Tech/Tool Savvy - Familiarity with a wide variety of digital
marketing tools and the ability to learn new ones quickly.
- Work ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and
occasionally put in long hours to get the job done.
- Organization and planning – Plans, organizes, and schedules, in
an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Detail Oriented - Sharp attention to detail, precise planning,
and organizing/planning to the detail.
- Initiative - capable of being a self-starter that makes
decisions (and owns the results) that achieve the vision and goals
of the company.
- Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors
to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Drive - Motivated by empowering entrepreneurs and establishing
short and long-term goals for personal and professional
- Intelligent – learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly
and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Communication - Ability to clearly communicate (both written
and verbal) with a global audience, customer base, and team. "What
will I be doing?"
- Managing projects into our Project Management System
- marketing campaigns
- new course launches
- QA'ing and loading content into a Content Management System
(WordPress) and Learning Management System including:
- Blog posts
- Sales pages
- Landing pages
- Video Sales Letters
- Course builds
- Managing CRM
- Build and update campaigns
- Applying tags
- Building automations
- Creating SOPs
- Documenting the proven processes in the marketing
- Building reports
- Gathering metrics from multiple sources
- Building reports that assist in driving decision making
- Basic copywriting and production design-
- Write short form content for social media, emails, press
- Light video editing and graphic design
- Create tiles in canva for emails, social posts, members area
course tiles, etc.
- Trim and edit webinar presentations, etc.
- Basic on-page SEO on web pages including:
- Blog posts
- Product pages
- Landing pages
"Things you've done in the past"
- Managed multi-step projects, coordinating content and tech with
tools like Click-Up, Asana, CoSchedule, Trello, Wrike
- Transferred content into a Content Management System (CMS)
and/or Learning Management System (LMS) with extreme attention to
- Basic video editing and graphic design with tools like Canva,
Screenflow, iMovie, Photoshop and/or Final Cut Pro.
- Written basic copy for social media, emails, articles, and
- Reviewed/edited written communication for grammar, brand
- Applied basic on-page SEO to web pages using a tool like Yoast
- Gathered and reported on metrics from sources like Google
Analytics, Facebook/Google Ad Manager, Infusionsoft.
- Social media management and/or content creation.
- Project management/coordination (especially using agile
principles like SCRUM/Kanban)
- CRM management using tools such as Keap (Infusionsoft)
- Worked in a remote environment
- Created SOP's (standard operating procedures)"This position is
for you if…"
- You like to work hard in a fast paced environment
- You can prioritize tasks and manage a diverse workload
- You love technology, tools, and media
- You love communicating/engaging
- You love the NPE values, purpose, mission
- You're in for a 5 year plus journey to change the world of
small business success in the fitness industry"Why should I be
interested in this role?"You're passionate about helping business
owners find solutions to their problems so they can do the work
they love. The industry we serve makes a powerful transformational
difference in the lives of thousands of clients from all over the
world every day. Our clients/prospective clients face tremendous
obstacles/challenges/fears and they must find their way through to
succeed.The work we do to inspire, lead, challenge, support has a
LIFE-CHANGING impact. We support and challenge our clients to
overcome challenges, grow their business, and create the life they
want for themselves and their families."Why this job is so
important"We have a 15 year track record and have helped thousands
of fitness professionals and studio/gym owners grow their
businesses so they can help their clients achieve their goals. Your
job is to make sure our content is presented to our clients and
prospective clients in the best way possible.
Keywords: NPE Operations LLC, Santa Monica , Marketing Coordinator (Virtual Position), Advertising , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!