Engagement Marketing Coordinator/Specialist
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Engagement Marketing Coordinator/Specialist - Santa Monica,
Gladstein, Neandross & Associates (GNA), a national clean
transportation and energy consulting firm, is seeking an Engagement
Marketing Coordinator or Specialist to join our team. This is an
exciting opportunity to use your digital and email marketing
expertise to help support the outreach for GNA's large-scale
advanced transportation and energy events such as the Advanced
Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo, Renewable Gas 360 Webinar Series,
and the Electric Program Investment Charge (EPIC) Symposium. The
Engagement Marketing Coordinator or Specialist will also provide
support on a GNA-owned industry news publication called ACT News,
as well as an array of outreach campaigns for GNA's clients.
The ideal candidate for this role must be highly detail-oriented,
organized, creative, and have excellent oral, written, and
This individual will report to the Director of Engagement
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, preferably in
communications, marketing, business, English, or public
- 1-2 years (Coordinator) or 3-4 years (Specialist) of email
marketing and digital strategy experience, preferably in a
consultancy, agency or in-house digital/ecommerce environment OR
strong internship experience.
- Experience with email marketing tools, best practices and
platforms, with 1+ year of experience using Eloqua, Marketo,
Pardot, Hubspot, or another marketing automation tool.
- Strong writing, research, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience with writing copy and marketing
materials across all mediums that align with brand, including QA/QC
on these materials.
- Excellent attention to detail, teamwork, communication, and
time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of HTML; preferred experience with
Dreamweaver and WordPress.
- Experience in and/or interest in the advanced transportation
and clean energy and transportation industry.
- Demonstrated experience with analyzing email campaign
- Experience using a project management tool preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIESDigital Marketing: -- Support in writing, building,
and setting up automated email campaigns in Eloqua using HTML for
events, webinars, GNA's media publication, internal communications,
and clients.-- Draft posts for GNA's social media accounts,
including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.-- Develop copy and
marketing materials ensuring messaging aligns with brand, including
social media graphics, print collateral, website material, emails,
and Eloqua landing pages.
- Assist with quality control for all aspects of email
communications including links, email and landing page content,
subject lines and appropriate audience versioning and
- Optimize email campaign metrics. Drive effectiveness through
various modes of testing, measurement, tracking and
- Manage the logistics for educational webinars, including set
up, speaker invitations, audience development, and reporting.
- Develop multi-touch email marketing campaigns to support
webinar registrations.Administrative Support: -- Create advertising
reports for digital publication advertisers.-- Create and track
projects using project management tool Asana.Website Management &
Search Engine Optimization-- Maintain content for websites in
WordPress with search engine optimization best practices.
- Identify keywords and optimize websites in strategic areas such
as page title, meta data, headlines, alt tags, etc.
- Develop core and topical content suggestions provided based on
This position is temporarily remote due to Covid-19. No Agencies,
please. No Sponsorship. EOE.
Keywords: GNA, Santa Monica , Engagement Marketing Coordinator/Specialist, Advertising , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!