Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: April 4, 2021
SimplePractice is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager with an
entrepreneurial drive who's looking to play an active role in
defining, shaping, and implementing overall marketing programs. In
this role, you'll be an excellent communicator, collaborator, and
manager. You'll think creatively to solve problems, help implement
programs that can grow the business, and make data-informed
decisions to facilitate customer engagement.
- Ensure alignment of marketing strategy and programs across key
stakeholders, including members in other groups or consultants
- Develop email marketing strategy, including calendar planning,
content ideation, project management, and facilitation of reviews
- Collaborate on content strategy to ensure content is resonating
with our audience and high-value SEO terms are being incorporated
and determine what mediums are best for which types of content
- Collaborate with the paid acquisitions team to understand
strategy, bring new ideas, and further facilitate new customer
- Oversee website copy and ensure it aligns with brand and SEO
- Implement new marketing channels that could be effective in
growing customer acquisition
- 3+ years of in-house consumer marketing experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to
use both data and intuition to inform marketing decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and
manage projects with many moving parts. Experience with Asana or
similar project management tool is a plus.
- Past experience with email marketing and content marketing
- Experience with marketing operations and/or project management
is a plus.
- Experience with marketing email automation and eCommerce
website platforms. Experience with Iterable is a plus.
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC
("SimplePractice" or "us" or "we" or "our"). Please note that when
you submit your resume or application materials to us for
employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of
personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone
number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age,
citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional
or employment-related information (e.g., employment history,
educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility
information and other information obtained from your resume, cover
letter, your responses to our application questions, background
check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g.,
signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and
inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g.,
creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the
following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the
workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain
security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and
incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and
to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).
For more information about our privacy practices, please visit our
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: SimplePractice, Santa Monica , Senior Marketing Manager, Advertising , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!