Senior Data Analyst (Digital Marketing)
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Do you love all things Data? Do you strive to increase customer
growth and retention through data? Then we want to talk to you.
This collaborative role will query data from multiple databases,
perform a wide range of formal and ad hoc analyses, and work
alongside our Digital Marketing team to drive campaign strategy
across a diverse portfolio of marketing platforms. Our ideal
candidate will be incredibly curious, technically capable, with
strong communication skills to identify strategic opportunities and
holistic impact of all marketing efforts.
What You'll Do
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing team to provide data
backed insights into digital marketing, traditional media, and
brand performance to drive customer growth, retention, and lifetime
- Own digital marketing analytics and forecasting, compiling data
from multiple sources to create dynamic reports, dashboards, and ad
hoc analyses, etc.
- Support digital agency relationships, working with external
partners on reporting and analyzing tactical channel
- Proactively identify areas for optimization, strategy, and
growth through data, presenting recommendations to senior team
- Partner with data engineering and technical teams to ensure
data accuracy for reporting and analysis.
- Communicate complex data concepts and insights across all
levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, CS, or other technical
science field (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years experience in an analytics role
- 2+ years of experience in digital media, performance marketing,
or campaign management (paid acquisition, CRM, multitouch
- 1+ years experience programming with SQL and relational
databases (Snowflake, BigQuery, etc.)
- 1+ years experience with data visualization tools (Tableau,
Looker, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.) with
experience manipulating, analyzing, and visualizing data
- Desire to continually keep up with advancements in data team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Other Must Haves
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
A Little Bit About Us---
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and,
until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a
limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party
distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry
by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by
selling directly to medical professionals through our branded
FIGS' foundation is built on product quality, and we have a
relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We
developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology
to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS' Technical
Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking,
lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs
are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features
such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden
pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal
to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping
experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their
workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in
medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following
within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our
customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure
that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS' Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission.
FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare
providers in need around the world.
Keywords: FIGS, Santa Monica , Senior Data Analyst (Digital Marketing), Advertising , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!