Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Administrative Assistant (reposted)GNA, the nation's leading
clean transportation and energy consulting firm, is seeking an
Administrative Assistant with a background in the transportation
and/or clean energy sector or in a professional services
environment, to join our growing Programs team in our Santa Monica
office.Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Santa Monica,
California, Gladstein, Neandross & Associates (GNA) helps many of
the nation's leading businesses and government agencies develop and
implement policies and technologies that reduce pollution and the
use of conventional petroleum products.GNA's success results from
our: wide-ranging experience; commitment to excellence; technical
expertise; in-depth understanding of public policy and available
grant funding programs; and extensive strategic relationships with
industry, government, environmental groups and impacted
communities. For more information about GNA, visit:
www.gladstein.org.Our team is driven by our passion to work with
industry, government, and communities to help build a sustainable
future -through the use of -clean energy and advanced
transportation technologies, policies, and innovation. This
position is an exciting opportunity to learn and expand upon your
existing written and verbal communications skills to take complex
information and distill it down into concise and effective content
to help advance the market.The ideal candidate is someone who is
concerned about the environment and climate change and is looking
for a way to make a difference. We are looking for someone to join
fast-paced environment with a team of professionals who are excited
about the projects they are working on and the clients they are
collaborating with. At GNA, we think there's nothing better than
big, heavy-duty electric trucks, converting waste into energy, and
putting on the largest Alternative Fuel Vehicle event in the
nation. This position will support the nation's #1 grant writing
team in the clean energy and transportation industry. Experience in
a relevant field is preferred, but all people with the skills and
expertise to fulfill the responsibilities of the position are
encouraged to apply.Through your work, you will administratively
support three executives and their teams with large-scale clean
energy client programs and initiatives for a variety of projects
and clients spanning the full spectrum of the clean energy and
- Answer incoming calls in a prompt, clear, and courteous manner,
and appropriately route calls, screening when necessary.
- Respond to and resolves administrative inquiries and
- Coordinate and schedules meetings and appointments, including
heavy, complex calendaring.
- Edit and proofread a variety of documents, such as proposals,
research reports, presentations, etc.
- Assist in coordinating and setting up events.
- Scan documents and contribute to/maintain electronic filing
- Perform other related duties and complete projects as
- Experience in a professional services firm, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail,
particularly in a fast-paced, high expectation environment.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as
recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and coordinate work.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and work styles to
effectively and efficiently complete tasks.
- Ability to maintain equanimity.Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree preferred; Bachelor's degree in related
field strongly preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative
- Please apply in PDF only.Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to engage in telephone calls.
- Must be able to engage with visitors, including walking and
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, bend, kneel, move up
and down stairs, and lift up to 25 pounds.
- This is a hybrid role with hours of, Monday through Friday,
9:00 am - 6:00 pm. Some overtime occasionally required.Compensation
& Benefits:This full-time, staff position offers an annual salary,
as well as a full benefits package, including medical, dental,
vision, life, and long-term disability insurance on the first day
of the month after hire. We also offer 401(k) plans and
performance-based bonus opportunities.Gladstein, Neandross &
Associates (GNA) values a diverse workforce and is committed to
providing equal opportunity employment for all individuals. GNA
prohibits any form of discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or
bullying, including but not limited to actual or perceived
characteristics of age, race, color, ancestry, national origin,
religion, pregnancy, marital status, physical disability, mental
disability, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status or any other
protected class as defined by California and federal law.No
Agencies. No Sponsorship. EOE.
Keywords: GNA, Santa Monica , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!