Assistant - Administrative
Company: AMC Network Entertainment LLC
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: June 13, 2022
This position provides complete administrative support to the
organization by relieving Executive of complex details and advanced
administrative duties that contributes to the efficient operation
and performance of the business unit. Works with considerable
independence, receiving a minimum level of detailed supervision and
guidance. Maintains close and highly responsive relationship to
day-to-day activities of the Executive.
- Answers and screens Executive's telephone calls and visitors.
Tactfully handles inquiries and/or refers to appropriate party.
Reviews and answers mail and inquiries on own initiative and
determines if Executive action is required. Refers routine matters
to appropriate person for action and follows up to ensure
- Schedules and maintains Executive's calendar of appointments,
meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related
arrangements. This role requires heavy calendar management for a
busy executive. Anticipates and prepares meeting materials, charts
and reports needed by Executive.
- Independently gathers, compiles and analyzes information from
multiple sources to produce high quality reports, presentations, or
- Acts as liaison between the Executive and his/her direct
reports, as well as internal and external contacts. Coordinates
activities, conducts research and ensures that requests are carried
out. Handles a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the
clerical and administrative functions of the office, which often
cannot be brought to the attention of the Executive.
- Coordinates all paperwork necessary for the Executive to
approve. This includes, but not limited to, attendance sheets,
travel and expense vouchers. Follows up with other departments to
ensure that requests are carried out and activities are
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining office supplies for
the department. Ensures that office equipment works properly.
Coordinates repair requests with facilities and/or outside vendors.
Maintains records on all repairs and orders.
- Assist department in special projects as requested by the
- Process and follow-up on various department paperwork including
invoices, expense reports and contracts.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
- Years of Experience: 2-3 years
- Broad knowledge of company organization, policies and
- Excellent knowledge, with proven experience, of Microsoft
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to
interact with all levels of management.
- Proven logical skills, well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask with
- Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality and
- Must be proactive and resourceful.
- Must be flexible to work overtime on short notice.
The Company is committed to policy of nondiscrimination in its
employment and personnel practices. Applicants are considered for
all employment without regard to race, color, religious creed,
religion, alienage, citizenship, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, genetic predisposition or carrier status, age,
marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, status
as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sexual assault,
sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: AMC Network Entertainment LLC, Santa Monica , Assistant - Administrative, Administration, Clerical , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!