AVP, Real Estate Finance - Underwriter
Company: First Citizens Bank
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Overview:CIT's Real Estate finance business, with deep industry
relationships, underwriting experience and market expertise,
originates, underwrites, and manages senior secured real estate
loans. Transactions are focused on experienced and well-capitalized
sponsors with a geographic focus on properties in the northeast,
west coast, and other major markets with strong fundamentals.The
team provides bridge/reposition and construction financing for
single properties, property portfolios and loan portfolios.
Properties include multi-tenant office, multi-family rental,
industrial, self-storage, and more. Their professionalism,
long-term client relationships, and successful track record help
them succeed in all areas of business.Responsibilities:
- Underwrite commercial real estate loans including bridge,
transitional and construction for multi-family, office, retail,
industrial, and hotel properties.
- Collect, organize and interpret relevant market data.
- Review property and sponsor information - rent rolls, operating
statements, balance sheets.
- Identify key transaction issues, risks and mitigants.
- Complete credit approval memos and submit for approval.
- Participate in meetings with Credit.
- Coordinate due diligence information collection.
- Work with internal stake holders to develop consensus.
- Participate and manage the transaction process among key
- Write and prepare term sheets; assist with legal
- Participate in the management of loans post origination,
including risk ratings and classification.
- Monitor compliance with loan terms and performance of existing
portfolio of loans.
- Prepare quarterly and annual reviews where necessary
- Work independently and collaboratively.
- Think critically.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of underwriting or credit analysis
- Facility with Word, Power Point, Excel, Argus, Moody's CMM
- Banking experience a plus
Keywords: First Citizens Bank, Santa Monica , AVP, Real Estate Finance - Underwriter, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!