Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Commercial Underwriter supports the Commercial Banking Group
by providing thorough, objective analysis of the financial
condition and credit worthiness of commercial banking credit
opportunities. The Bank?s commercial banking segment includes
companies with revenues up to $750 million in Southern
• Leads in the preparation of deal pre-screen
memos, including overview of company/industry, analysis of cash
flow, debt service, collateral, risks and ways out.
• Calls on customers and prospects
jointly with Relationship Managers; takes lead on due diligence of
• Assists the Relationship Managers in structuring and pricing new
• Works with Analysts on the preparation of all financial tables,
projections, models, etc.
• Responsible for the preparation of the Credit Approval Memorandum
(?CAM?) including all aspects of credit analysis, risk assessment,
industry/market and sensitivity analysis.
• Works with Relationship Managers in presenting pre-screen memos
and CAMs to Credit Administration.
• Understands and analyzes accounts receivable and payable agings;
conducts thorough collateral analysis where appropriate.
• Initiates loan documents; actively involved in loan document
• Assists in preparation of quarterly monitoring reports and makes
recommendations on any risk rating changes.
• Coordinates loan closing with loan operations and ensures all
conditions of funding have been met.
• Works with junior staff members to coach and develop talent.
• Competitive Compensation package
Keywords: , Santa Monica , Commercial Underwriter, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!