Company: SWISS POST SOLUTIONS INC
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: November 12, 2021
AZLAX 16 - Santa Monica, CA
Up to 25%
Admin - Clerical
The Corporate Receptionist Provides exceptional service by greeting
and assisting all visitors and answering inbound calls.
Continuously offers the highest level of service to all corporate
employees and their visitors. Maintains a professional image of the
company by providing prompt, courteous and efficient service. As an
effort to be a cross-trained team player, the Receptionist may be
called upon to assist in other SPS service areas such as, but not
limited to Mail/Shipping operations, Hospitality and general
office/facilities work based on operational needs to provide a top
tier customer experience.
- Reception/Concierges: Primary function. Answer all calls,
provide an exceptional customer service experience for all
- May assist with Light Hospitality work: Perform hospitality
work as needed such as but not limited to assisting customers to
open troubleshooting tickets, help order supplies, stock
kitchens/service areas with supplies. May be asked to help set up/
take down conference rooms for meetings/events.
- Mail Service: Will be cross trained to assist mail services as
needed. This includes, but not limited to sorting/distributing
mail, receiving/ tracking packages.
- Provides 5-star customer service to all employees and visitors
(in all forms of communication).
- Answers incoming telephone calls and routes callers to the
person who can best assist them.
- Ensures all visitors complete, sign, and understand their
responsibility for adhering to the corporation's Nondisclosure
- Logs visitors into registration system.
- Activates access for temporary badges for employees who forgot
or lost their badge or are experiencing issues with their current
- Issues facility access cards to employees.
- Answers and properly routes global calls, some confidential in
nature, using company -wide switchboard or provide appropriate
information to the caller. Calls are to be handled expeditiously,
in a professional and businesslike manner while being friendly and
using a high standard of customer service.
- Prioritizes calls and escalates customer service issues to the
proper chain of command.
- Takes initiative to ensure the company phone and speed dial
lists are current.
- Responsible for training a back-up and providing guidance on
policies and procedures.
- Notifies employees upon receipt of inbound deliveries or have
the delivery made to the Mail Room as is appropriate.
- Provides light administrative support to staff as directed such
as scheduling meeting rooms, ordering catering, assisting other
teams when needed for various tasks (envelope labels, compiling
- Proactively seeks out additional work during downtime.
- Follows up on loaned access cards to make sure all are returned
and contact Security if card is not returned by the end of the
- Builds professional relationships with customers and other
- Maintains the reception area in a neat and orderly fashion to
include visitor reading materials.
- Maintains professionalism and composure when interacting with
- Strategically determines what additional support is needed when
handling sensitive inquiries in person or on the phone.
- Driven by client satisfaction
- Strong integrity, solid business ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert in customer service skills, professional attitude and
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong aptitude in effectively managing time and on-going
- Results oriented
- Works well with people both internal (SPS) and external
- Fast learner
- Good at following instructions and handling change and/or
adverse situations in customer service environments
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1-3 years of top tier reception/concierge customer service
work. Any experience performing general office work such as
facilities, mail services, general office hospitality work is
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in
- A strong task driven personality driven by customer
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize will be essential
- Strong aptitude in technology: Multi-phone line systems, PC/Mac
systems, MS Office experience, Multifunctional devices (i.e.
Copiers/Scanners), Fax/mail machines and/or other devices used in
SPS service areas.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; perform
face to face customer service work for a majority of the shift;
Answer/transfer calls, Shipping/Receiving/Mailroom/Hospitality work
as needed: make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of
one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or utilize computer
equipment/documents; Lift/push/pull objects with hands and arms;
and talk or hear. Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a
deadline driven environment which may be fast paced at times.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, ability to adjust focus and ability to
match or detect differences between colors, including shades of
color and brightness.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
About Swiss Post Solutions
Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) is a global outsourcing organization
that offers both business and document processing services. Our
clients are Fortune 500 companies in sectors such as advertising,
investment banking, corporate, fashion, finance, law and other
professional services Swiss Post Solutions operates in more than 15
countries worldwide providing specialized support functions in
areas such as Administrative, Information Technology, Mailroom,
Document Production, and other Guest Services. SPS is committed to
delivering high caliber outsourcing experience to our clients and
offering our employees challenging and exciting career
opportunities throughout the North America region and globally. SPS
is committed to investing in the professional development of our
employees and offers competitive comprehensive benefits and diverse
development training programs that leads to building careers.
At Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) we embrace the uniqueness of our
employees and are committed to the fair and equal treatment of all
people, applicants, and employees by promoting a culture of access,
inclusion, equity and diversity.
Swiss Post Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual and reproductive health choices,
national origin, age, disability, genetics, military status, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation and/or any other status
protected by law.
Keywords: SWISS POST SOLUTIONS INC, Santa Monica , Corporate Receptionist, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!