Senior IT Auditor
Location: Santa Monica
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Job Title:Senior IT Auditor
Job Description:Job Title: Senior IT Auditor
Reporting To: IT Audit Manager
Department: Finance and Accounting
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of
epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and
studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across
corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human
Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global
headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility,
creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience.
To learn more, check us out at or on Twitter at .
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours,
so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following
- Assist in the development of scope and planning for IT internal
audits and integrated audits.
- Conduct end-to-end IT audits of applications, underlying
infrastructure, and technologies supporting business
- Work with the business and Technology stakeholders to provide
assurance on key projects and critical change activities.
- Draft high-quality audit reports for provision to executive
- Work with process owners as a partner to develop solutions to
issues and provide guidance on areas of change within the
- Track and follow-up on the implementation of management's
action plans to address identified control gaps.
- Communicate/engage regularly with Technology community to
thoroughly understand current Technology developments and risks,
and anticipate changes arising from both internal and external
- Positively support knowledge sharing and thought leadership
within the function, and with external networks, to capture value
from best practice opportunities.
- Build a strong network and relationships to facilitate the
career development either within Internal Audit or in the wider
- Sarbanes-Oxley auditing.
We're looking for a highly motivated candidate who has a passion
for IT audit and is looking to make their first leap into industry
from practice. IT and the video game industry are very dynamic, and
the right candidate should be someone looking to develop their
skills and constantly evolve over time.
- CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CISSP/ITIL would be beneficial.
- Must have IT Internal Audit experience.
- Should be familiar with control frameworks (e.g. COSO,
- Experience in the use of data analytics for auditing would be
- Operating in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment, the IT
Auditor must be able acclimate and add value quickly.
- The successful candidate will be communicating across all
levels of the organisation and should therefore have strong
presentation, written and communication skills with the ability to
adapt content and delivery to their audience.
- Must have personal credibility and integrity.
- Should be eager to seek better ways of doing business by
creating insight through inquiry and challenge in an open minded,
impartial and independent way.
- Must be able to identify process and organisational
- Down to earth and capable of working in a diverse
- Be decisive, able to hold a point of view and yet accommodate
different perspectives and have excellent persuading and
influencing skills to explain complex risk and control
- Confidence and gravitas in working with and challenging senior
- Be curious about the business.
- Collaborative in building robust relationships within the
- Self-motivated, logical and methodical approach to problem
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's
largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and
is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We
are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises
including Call of Duty , World of Warcraft , Overwatch , Diablo ,
Candy Crush and Bubble Witch . Our combined entertainment network
delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196
countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced
by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to
have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and
engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of
benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being
for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and
will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities
of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time
to promote and support our business and relationships with industry
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or
any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Activision, Santa Monica , Senior IT Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Monica, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!